We are pleased to announce that Tech Futures Lab is offering one full fees scholarships for their Postgraduate Certificate in Connected Environments to a member of our NZ Hi-Tech community.
This special scholarship has been provided as an opportunity for Māori, Tagata Pasifika and women to advance their careers in IoT and Connected Environments through their industry connection with NZ's Hi-Tech sector.
The 34 week programme starts on 18 March 2021. For more information about the programme please visit their website.
Applications for the full fees scholarship close at 6pm on Sunday 28 February 2021.
The successful applicant will be notified on Tuesday 2nd March 2021. Please note the successful candidate will need to meet the programme entry requirements to be accepted onto the programme. Entry requirements can be found on the Tech Futures Lab website.
What do you need to apply?
1. Your CV or a PDF of your LinkedIn profile
2. A brief email to PGC-CE@techfutureslab.com covering off the following questions:
- Which of the following do you identify as (outline all that apply): Māori, Tagata Pasifika, a woman
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, what is your business and/or technical background and experience? What makes you, you? What is your work experience, this could be in an organisation, community or other context?
- How do you believe the Postgraduate Certificate in Connected Environments will help you to advance your career in the Connected Environments sector?
- What is the challenge or opportunity that you think this programme will help you to meet?