“The Hi Tech Foundation represents the new world of philanthropy, in which we bring together technology and social entrepreneurship to improve lives.”
- Kristen Taylor, Philanthropy Manager, Perpetual Guardian
The Hi-Tech Endowment Fund is about enabling the growth of capabilities and capacity within New Zealand’s hi-tech sector. We want to encourage diversity and inclusion through opportunities such as training scholarships and grants, co-investment into educational programmes and grants for overseas experience and learning. The foundation aims to have $25 million of committed funds by 2025.
We are particularly focused on initiatives that:
- Enable the invention and discovery of hi-tech
- Support the founding, management and growth of hi-tech companies
- Support those seeking to work for and in hi-tech companies
- Support those operating hi-tech investment funds
- Support investment in and governance of hi-tech companies
As an independent, non-profit and non-partisan organisation, we are structured to accept subscriptions, donations, subsidies, grants, endowments, gifts, legacies, and bequests of support.
If you would like to invest into the endowment fund or leave a legacy to the fund in your will, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you through this.