Welcome to the 2021 NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Entries close at 5pm on Monday 8 March 2021.
Once submitted your entry is final and no further changes can be made.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel of both local and international judges.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Awards focus on the previous calendar year’s activity and the IP, value and innovation delivered in this timeframe. While previous activity and future potential is considered, the judge’s decision will be based on what has been delivered in that year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 984 4140.
Eligibility for this category
You are currently a registered NZ company and qualify against at least two of the following criteria:
- Founded in NZ
- Headquartered in NZ (the location of your global head office)
- Have at least 20% of your employees reside in NZ
Note: If you’re not sure you qualify, please ask for verification.
In entering this category:
- You have developed a technology-based solution for use by those in the primary sector including (but not limited to) fishing, farming, forestry and horticulture.
- Your Agritech solution is genuinely innovative and you can demonstrate how it’s positioned for future success.
- You will be able to provide evidence of at least one commercial sale in the last calendar year; ending 31 December 2020.
- Upon request, you will promptly supply the judges with evidence to support any claims made in this entry and be able to prove that:
- The solution was designed in NZ
- Your company owns or has rights to use the IP
Request an entry form for this category
Complete this form to receive your unique link to enter the NZTE Most Innovative Hi-Tech Agritech Solution. You are able to save and resume your entry any time before entries close by using this link.
You will also receive a soft copy version of the entry form so that you can collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
Thanks for your interest in the 2021 Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.
Please note: if you start your entry using the button below you must complete your entire entry without closing your browser. If you’d like a unique link that lets you start, save and resume your entry, then please request an entry form for this category instead.
Entries close 5pm, 8 March 2021.