Writing a winning Hi-Tech Award entry
Writing entries can be tough,
especially when you're keen to get it right.
Hopefully with the help of our webinar, you'll be ready to either begin or zazz up those entries you've already started, all ready for a confident hand in 5pm on Monday 8 March.
We have 13 categories open for entry this year. If you haven't yet checked them out, click the link below.
Some killer tips for writing awards entry:
- Play to your strengths - it's about successes in the past 12 months
- Give yourself enough time to work on your entry, get stakeholder input and/or approval
- First impressions count - your elevator pitch is critical
- Don't assume the judges have heard of your business or know what you do
- Get an external party who knows your business to review your entry