Most Innovative Hi-Tech Software Solution
Entries close on Monday 7 March 2022 at 5:00pm.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel of both local and international judges.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Awards focus on the previous calendar year’s activity and the IP, value and innovation delivered in this timeframe. While previous activity and future potential is considered, the judge’s decision will be based on what has been delivered in that year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 984 4140.
Eligibility for this category
You are currently a registered NZ company and qualify against at least two of the following criteria:
- Founded in NZ
- Headquartered in NZ (the location of your global head office)
- Have at least 20% of your employees reside in NZ
Note: If you’re not sure you qualify, please ask for verification.
In entering this category:
- You have developed a stand-alone software solution that is genuinely innovative and can demonstrate how it’s positioned for future success.
- It may be a totally unique product or new IP built on an existing application or technology framework; hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
- You will be able to provide evidence of at least one arms-length sale in the last calendar year; ending 31 December 2021.
- Upon request, you will promptly supply the judges with evidence to support any claims made in this entry and be able to prove that:
- The solution was designed in NZ
- Your company owns or has rights to use the IP
Once you click the link below, you will be taken to our online entry portal and asked to sign up/ sign in. Once you are signed up, you will be able to select your category to enter into.
Along the way, your entry progress will automatically be saved under your account for you to come back and finish at any time before entries close.
Nominations close on Monday 21 February 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Entries close on Monday 7 March 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Request a soft copy entry form for this category
Complete this form to receive a Word doc version to draft your entry for Duncan Cotterill Most Innovative Hi-Tech Software Solution, allowing you to collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
All entries must be submitted into the online entry portal by 5:00 pm, Monday 7 March 2022.
Thanks for your interest in the NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.