Hi-Tech Young Achiever
Once you click the link below, you will be taken to our online entry portal and asked to sign up/sign in. Once you are signed up, you will be able to select your category to enter into.
Along the way, your entry progress will automatically be saved under your account for you to come back and finish at any time before entries close.
Entries close at 5pm on Monday, 4 March 2024
- You can either directly enter this category yourself or nominate someone you think deserves the award.
- This award, like the Flying Kiwi Hi-Tech Hall of Fame and Hi-Tech Inspiring Individual awards, are enduring accolades. Therefore previous winners are not eligible to re-enter, but previous finalists are encouraged to enter again.
- Finalists in the Young Achiever category cannot also be a finalist in the Inspiring Individual category in the same year. In the event of this occurrence, the entrant/nominee will be asked to select the category they wish to go forward in.
The winner of this category will be an individual who is:
- Under 30 years of age on 4 March 2024.
- Making an outstanding contribution to a NZ hi-tech company or community as a founder, director, employee, advisor or contractor OR to the hi-tech sector itself.
- Demonstrating qualities that single them out as a leader and achiever.
- A NZ citizen or a NZ permanent resident who has lived in NZ for a minimum of five years.
Note: In the face-to-face finalists panel interview, entrants will also be judged on their ability to tell their story/narrative, and capture and sustain the attention of the judges.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com or call +64 21 223 8506.
Request a Soft Copy Entry Form for This Category
Complete this form to receive a downloadable sample form to draft your entry, allowing you to collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
All entries must be submitted into the online entry portal by 5pm Monday 4 March 2024.
It's time to shoulder-tap that company or individual that deserves some recognition.
If there's a company or certain person out there that you think has what it takes, fill out this quick Nomination Form to let us know about them. Nominations can be made for all of the 14 award categories. Nominations close Monday, 19 February 2024 i.e. two weeks before entries close.
We'll reach out to them and let them know that they should enter - sometimes all you need is a little encouragement!
Hi-Tech Young Achiever category: can self enter or enter on behalf of someone. Entry must be made in the Award Force portal by 5pm Monday, 4 March 2024
Hi-Tech Inspiring Individual category: by nomination only. Entry to be submitted in Award Force portal by by 5pm Monday, 4 March 2024.
Thanks for your interest in the NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.