Best Contribution to the NZ Tech Sector
Entries close on Monday 7 March 2022 at 5:00pm.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel local judges.
This award is not limited to a specific period of time, but rather focuses on a sustained contribution to the NZ Tech Sector.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 984 4140.
Eligibility for this category
- This category is open to any organisation – irrespective of where you are headquartered or whether you produce technology products or solutions or not. What is important (and the key element you will be judged on) is that you have made an outstanding contribution to the overall success of the NZ tech sector that transcends commercial gain.
- While an active participant in the local Hi-Tech Sector ecosystem, your core business may not be selling technology products or solutions. You could be a service provider or advisor to the NZ tech sector both at a local and/or international level.
- This category is open to both locally founded companies with their head office in New Zealand as well as international companies who are headquartered overseas.
Note: If you’re not sure you qualify, please ask for verification.
In entering this category:
- You will be able to tell an exciting story as to how the initiatives your company has participated in or led, have created (or contribute to create) sustainable growth and business success for New Zealand’s technology sector.
- Upon request, you will promptly supply the judges with evidence to support any claims made in this entry.
Thanks for your interest in the NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.