Best Contribution to the NZ Tech Sector
Entries close on Monday 7 March 2022 at 5:00pm.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel of both local and international judges.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Awards focus on the previous calendar year’s activity and the IP, value and innovation delivered in this timeframe. While previous activity and future potential is considered, the judge’s decision will be based on what has been delivered in that year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 984 4140.
Eligibility for this category
- This category is open to any organisation – irrespective of where you are headquartered or whether you produce technology products or solutions or not. What is important (and the key element you will be judged on) is that you have made an outstanding contribution to the overall success of the NZ tech sector that transcends commercial gain.
- While an active participant in the local Hi-Tech Sector ecosystem, your core business may not be selling technology products or solutions. You could be a service provider or advisor to the NZ tech sector both at a local and/or international level.
- This category is open to both locally founded companies with their head office in New Zealand as well as international companies who are headquartered overseas.
Note: If you’re not sure you qualify, please ask for verification.
In entering this category:
- You will be able to tell an exciting story as to how the initiatives your company has participated in or led, have created (or contribute to create) sustainable growth and business success for New Zealand’s technology sector.
- Upon request, you will promptly supply the judges with evidence to support any claims made in this entry.
Once you click the link below, you will be taken to our online entry portal and asked to sign up/ sign in. Once you are signed up, you will be able to select your category to enter into.
Along the way, your entry progress will automatically be saved under your account for you to come back and finish at any time before entries close.
Nominations close on Monday 21 February 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Entries close on Monday 7 March 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Request a soft copy entry form for this category
Complete this form to receive a Word doc version to draft your entry for Halo Consulting Best Contribution to the NZ Tech Sector, allowing you to collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
All entries must be submitted into the online entry portal by 5:00 pm, Monday 7 March 2022.
Thanks for your interest in the NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.