Welcome to the 2020 NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Entries close at 5pm on Monday 2 March 2020.
Once submitted your entry is final and no further changes can be made.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel of both local and international judges.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Awards focus on the previous calendar year’s activity and the IP, value and innovation delivered in this timeframe. While previous activity and future potential is considered, the judge’s decision will be based on what has been delivered in that year.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 984 4140.
Eligibility for this category
You are currently a registered NZ company and qualify against at least two of the following criteria:
- Founded in NZ
- Headquartered in NZ (the location of your global head office)
- Have at least 20% of your employees reside in NZ
Note: If you’re not sure you qualify, please ask for verification.
In entering this category:
- You have developed a genuinely innovative hi-tech product or solution (including hardware, software and/or services) that uses creative content or interactive design in a genuinely innovative way, and you can demonstrate how it’s positioned for future success.
- It may be a totally unique solution or a significant and unique change that has been made to an existing platform, product or solution.
- You will be able to provide evidence of at least one arms-length sale in the last calendar year; ending 31 December 2019.
- Upon request, you will promptly supply the judges with evidence to support any claims made in this entry and be able to prove that:
- The solution was designed in NZ
- Your company owns or has rights to use the IP
Request an entry form for this category
Complete this form to receive your unique link to enter the ATEED Most Innovative Hi-Tech Creative Technology Solution. You are able to save and resume your entry using this link.
We will also send you a Word version of the entry form so you can collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
Thanks for your interest in the 2020 Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.
Please note: if you start your entry using the button below you must complete your entire entry without closing your browser. If you’d like a unique link that lets you start, save and resume your entry, then please request an entry form for this category instead.
Entries close 5pm, 2 March 2020.