Welcome to the 2020 NZ Hi-Tech Awards.
Entries close at 5pm on Monday 2 March 2020.
Once submitted your entry is final and no further changes can be made.
Entries in this category are judged by a panel of both local and international judges.
Please note the following:
- You can either directly enter this category yourself or nominate someone you think deserves the award.
- We have now aligned this award with the Flying Kiwi and Inspiring Individual awards as an enduring accolade and previous years’ winners are not eligible to re-enter.
- Finalists in the Young Achiever Category cannot be a finalist in the Inspiring Individual Category in the same year; in the advent of this occurrence the entrant will be asked to select the category they will go forward in.
The winner of this category will be an individual who is:
- Under the age of 30 years old, as of midnight, on 1 March, 2020.
- Making an outstanding contribution to a New Zealand hi-tech company as a founder or employee OR to the hi-tech sector itself.
- Demonstrating qualities that single them out as a leader and achiever.
- A permanent resident (having legally resided in NZ for a minimum of five years) or a NZ citizen.
- Not a previous winner of this category (previous finalists can absolutely re-enter and are encouraged to do so).
Note: In the face-to-face finalists’ panel interview, entrants will also be judged on their ability to tell their story/narrative and capture and sustain the attention of the judges.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 09 984 4140.
Request an entry form for this category
Complete this form to receive your unique link to enter the Xero Hi-Tech Young Achiever 2020. You are able to save and resume your entry using this link.
We will also send you a Word version of the entry form so you can collaborate with team members and get stakeholder approval prior to submitting your entry online.
Thanks for your interest in the 2020 Hi-Tech Awards.
Both your unique link to enter and soft copy entry form have been sent to the email address provided. It may take a couple of minutes for the entry form to arrive in your inbox.
Please note: if you start your entry using the button below you must complete your entire entry without closing your browser. If you’d like a unique link that lets you start, save and resume your entry, then please request an entry form for this category instead.
Entries close 5pm, 2 March 2020.